Musings of Exas...

Monday, October 16, 2006

My Beast machine and....



Something ruining my blog , this time my OS (operating system) got crashed due to UPS failure... forgot to tell u.. A few months back, i bought the BEAST MACHINE. Beast machine? seems weird naa!! iam just speaking about my system... it costed me around 20,000 rupees (around $ 450 or 350 euros )

i thought i bought the best configuration available in the market... But, things got changed within days, Intel launched its new version "Core 2 duo", the world's best desktop processor...

These things happen in everyone of us... sometimes we think that we unleashed our "THE BEST" in some kindaa job...But still ends in failure... It happens to me everytime during my so so soooooo called EXAMS... After writing it, i say to myself " wow! this is my best shot"... but still it doesn't satisfy the examiner...This time, very patiently redefining the area's where i lack and am hoping that the HISTORY never repeats!!

what i need to say that, patience is the key mantra for everything ( subject to change from person to person, due to their way of seeing it!) Wait, whether u gotto buy the best one or giving ur best shot!

~~~ signning off ~~~

5 Comments:

  • awww bad luck mate :( sorry to hear this.

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 10:45 PM  

  • it happens with every one dudes.... in ur case it was beast machin
    in my frnz case it was pulsar....
    honda is coming up with new byk dunno itz name ..
    still thn pulsar is gud same shld b the case with u...
    beast machine shld b gud dudes for ya..y dual core
    b/w thanx a ton for visting my page..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 AM  

  • --> keshi

    hmm

    ---> sandeep

    processing speed is far better in dual core.. and i bought 64-bit processor for future purpose

    By Blogger exasparater, at 8:52 AM  

  • dun worry..once u have made up ur mind,nothin can stop u..good luck!
    p.s u study engg??

    By Blogger Krithika, at 8:58 AM  

  • As u have said, very true! Patience is the key 2 solve any problm ;)

    Bytheway Have a nice tag in my blog...check out and i will be happy if u can write the tag!
    Cheers! :)

    By Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman, at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home