Musings of Exas...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blabbering

Writing a blog after a long time indeed... everytime iam giving some kindaa reasons & excuses, but really am not interested in anything... i dont know wats happening to me... i hate learning (some knows wat iam speaking abt), i can't able to be a responsible friend (if he is reading this! iam sorry dear), As a blogger, i just fill my webspace once in a month! my semester results is yet to come, but it already started haunting my sleep and much more to say, but i limit my words so no one is ruined by my blog....

iam not doing justification to anything and am making compromises in every possible corner in my life... losing some kindaa grip, but need to bounce back with full vigour and energy, needed a trigger! some kindaa self trigger so it lasts long!


PS: sorry became a constant word in my blogs, once again sorry for the most exasperating post!


byeeeee :(

4 Comments:

  • mnobeogDont worry abt d past...


    It will not b soln of any hercular problem...

    As i know well abt u, I dont mistake u...

    PAST IS PAST.SOOOOOOOOO
    Try to b responsible from today....

    By Blogger Mohan, at 6:59 AM  

  • Relax man.. all the best for your semester results..

    By Blogger R, at 3:41 AM  

  • --> mohan...

    tnx da..



    --> rohit


    hmmm

    By Blogger exasparater, at 7:45 AM  

  • Ohho.. Compromising session ;)

    By Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home